We are delighted to have Elizabeth Guffey and Marin Dacos as keynote speakers for DH2017. Guffey and Dacos have been invited as internationally renowned scholars working on issues of access (the conference theme). In addition, the 2017 Antonio Zampolli Prize will be awarded to the Textual Encoding Initiative (TEI) community, and there will be a keynote lecture with three foundational figures in the history of the TEI: Nancy Ide, Michael Sperberg-McQueen, and Lou Burnard. More information is available on the Keynotes page.
- August 6: ADHO Steering Committee meeting
- August 7: executive committee meetings
- August 7-8: conference workshops
- August 8, late afternoon: opening ceremony and reception
- August 9-11: main conference program
- August 11: conference banquet @ Club St. James
- August 12: excursion day
The program is now available on the conference conftool website.